Bætefni til notkunar í Malawi-Tanganjika fiskabúrum.
- For aquarium biotopes: to achieve ideal water values for aquarium dwellers from the Malawi and Tanganyika Lakes
- Water values as in the African Rift Valley lakes: adding it increases the carbonate hardness more than the general hardness
- Healthy water, healthy fish: promotes well-being, health and spawning readiness of the cichlids. Increases the hatching rate of juvenile fish. Optimal growth. Brilliant colours
- Optimal dosing thanks to measuring spoon. 250 g mineral salt for 800 l Lake Malawi water or 300 l Lake Tanganyika water
- Contents: 1 tin Malawi-Tanganjika, 250 g. To use: 1 measuring spoon (18.75 g)/100 l water results in an increase of about 3.2 ° dKH